What to expect when scheduling your trip
- Connect with us
Share your information
Help us understand your needs.
We will ask questions to better understand where you need to go and what your needs are.
Want to request services in another language? We have customer service reps available to speak to you in the language you are most comfortable.
Do you have durable medical equipment? Let us know!
We'll get to work
We'll select the most appropriate ride option and schedule your trip.
We will provide a trip number to you either by email or phone, depending on the way you reached out to us - by portal or phone.
We'll even help manage your ride in case something happens.
- You're on your way!
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Street address
- Health care plan and member ID number
- Date and time of your appointment.
- Appointment address and facility name
- General reason for the appointment
- Pickup address
- Level of service (e.g. wheelchair?)
- Special instructions (e.g. medical equipment?)